Dr Imad El Asmar
Imad El Asmar, M.D. Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine since July 1997 and President and CEO of IMD Medical Group.
“As your doctor my goal is to provider UNIQUE HEALTH CARE AND INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION for all of my patients by getting to know each patient as a PERSON and taking the time to understand each of your wellness need and health care concerns.”
University of Pauda Italy
New York University
Lenox Hill Hospital
- Efficacy and safety of Intramuscular Peramivir in Subjects with
- Uncomplicated Acute Influenza”.
- “A Phase 2/3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active
- Comparator-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to
- Determine the Safety and Efficacy of XXX in the Treatment of
- Type 2 Diabetes in patients Suboptimally Controlled on Insulin”.
- “A16-week, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Multiple Doses and Multiple Treatment Regimens of with as an open-Label Active Reference, in Subjects with Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus”.
- “A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study of Evaluating the Efficacy and
Safety of Co-Administration of A Triple Combination Therapy of and In Subjects with Hypertension”.
- “CASTEL: Cardiovascular Study in the Elderly”, conducted in association with
Clinica Medica 1, UOP.
- “Circadian Rhythm of Peripheral Blood Flow in Normal Volunteers”, conducted
in association with Clinica Medica 1, UOP.
- “Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: Role of Hyperthyroidism, Results of CASTEL”
Cardiologia 1991; 36 (685-691).
English, Italian, Arabic, French, and Spanish